Re: StarOffice under Debian

AGH, I hate having to reply to my own messages.

I don't think it is livso312.so.  But I did try something else.  To
install you have to use StarInst script, which is a perl script which
will install Star Office. (can't use their installation -- need motif
2.0)  You then make a link or copy any shared library to libXm.so.2 and
you should be set.  If that doesn't work you can try using lesstif.
lesstif 0.5 is very easy to compile.

Hope this helps,

Shaya
--