Re: module cdu31a fails on insert

Lars:
From: llucius <llucius@millcomm.com>
> Yep, your right.  I neglected to inform anyone.  (face red in shame)
> I've been playing around with this architecture independence stuff that I
> COMPLETELY forgot about it.

Leland, of course I'm happy to get any work you do on this now. You
are also one of the lead programmers on the 68k port, and you are a lead
programmer on the issue of architecture independence for Debian.
One of our problems is that a few key volunteers do a _lot_ of stuff,
and tasks should be distributed better so that those key people can continue
to have lives and health :-) So I won't frown if you eventually find someone
else to take on the job of tracking modules.

	Thanks

	Bruce