Re: mailagent and MH

Hi,

	Umm, could you send a few messages to your isp, susan, such
 that the messages fall through your mailagent .rules file, and see if
 the ~/mbox.sgk file looks ok? (if you mail it to me, I could have a
 look). Are you annotating the mail message in any way?

	I haven't used MH, but I routinely use VM (under emacs) to
 read mail that escapes mailagent (which is my personal mail), and
 have never had problems ...

	manoj
--
9 more days in the frozen northlands.
Manoj Srivastava               Systems Research Programmer, Project Pilgrim,