Re: Don't use Matrox cards (Was re:dosemu)

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Shaya Potter wrote:

>Now I'm pretty sure this is not true.  Last time I checked,
>redhat linux came with a beta version of the Metro X
>software that was pretty buggy and very slow.  The same beta
>was available from Metro X directly as well.  You don't have
>to get it in .rpm format.  Accelerated X has a demo of their
>server available too, and I don't think theirs is beta.

        RedHat Picasso comes with a single CPU license for Metro X.  I know
because I have a copy and Metro X runs great on my RedHat box.  The only
reason I can see them giving out a single license copy is if it's a full
relase of Metro X's server.

                hope this helps...
                                                Mike