Re: where is wish ?

On Fri, 16 Aug 1996, Hubert FAUQUE wrote:

> I have tried
>   make xconfig
> to generate a new config file for the kernel but it gives an error
>    wish not found
> Could somebody tell me what is wish and in which package it is?

You need tcl/tk packages. In plain english its tk41 and that file (tcl75
?) which is requests for dependencies. One useful way for tracking down
needed packages is to download those Contents files and then grep for
program that you wish to get, i.e. grep wish Contents on Debian
distribution would have pointed out tk40 and tk41 as packages which have
it.

--
Juha 'Ylis' Ylitalo	Juha.O.Ylitalo@ntc.nokia.com		<work e-mail>
+358 0 511 23313	http://www.helsinki.fi/~jylitalo	<public www>