Netscape Window size problem..

Hmm I have stumbled on a new problem...

I used to have a 1280x1024 virtual screen but now I only use
a screen the same size as my viewport(1024x768) so whenever I start
Netscape3.0b6 Mail program it's window is too large.. Where is this
window size info stored??.. I've looked allover but no go..

*	Dan Bergman					       *
*	dan.bergman@mailbox.swipnet.se			       *
*   http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/4052/		       *
*   Lister: Love is what separates us from the animals.	       *
*   Rimmer: No, Lister - what separates us from animals is     *
*    that we don't use our tongues to clean our genitals.      *
*                                RED DWARF                     *