Sob!

Here I thought that last night (Fri) I was gonna get my system out of
the stone age (ISA 486-50) and into the bronze age (PCI 486-133)..
I believe I *hate* Adaptek 2940 controllers.... :( The old system
had a 1542b... everything worked fine. I recompiled the 2.0.11 to
include the aic7xxx drivers and the PCI support, swapped everything
over, watched as the system booted, and watched the errors scroll
across the screen... :( I'm getting alternating (abort_reset) and
Warning-No command for SCB0 messages. I've never gotten the system
to get past trying to mount the partitions.

Does *anyone* have a clue as to what could be wrong? I'm back up
on the old system now, but would really like to see the 2940 and the
Stealth64 running...

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
              "Paranoia is a heightened state of awareness."