Few quick questions

Well its been a few years since I used unix.. so

1.  How do I used FIND to find say.. core files and delete em I know that
it should
look something like this...  find -name core -exec rm

2. How do I use FIND to find files bigger than 1024k and using -ok if i
want to
delete or not..

3. In what ini file do I put my aliases so I get em all the time when I
start a bash
shell in a xterm window?

and i'm allso intrested in all kinds of smart tricks to make things easier.
I was thinking
of putting in a Linux tips 'n tricks on my web page..