Installing Debian (fresh) from Linux????

I'd like to install the latest Debian on a new SCSI disk (just partitioned).
I already have Linux running from a second SCSI disk. I'd like to avoid
the hassles of boot floppies, etc. as I already have a working Linux
running. (Note: my Linux is kernel 2.0.0, a.out, manually upgraded from
SLS Linux kernel 0.93. I'm tired of manual upgrades so I'd like to
go to Debian and ELF in one shot). I haven't found any documentation
on installing Debian without using boot floppies. Can anyone provide
assistance (including pointers to documentation)?

					Hal R. Brand
					brand@netcom.com