Re: uucp still a.out?

Olaf Erb writes:
> uucp-1.06.1-2 was a.out some time ago, is there now (as real 1.1 is coming)
> a ELF version available? The same about pbmplus, cnews and nntp, a2gs,
> a2ps..

and symlinks-1.0-2, gopherd-2.1.1-2, gopher-client-2.1.1-2,
auto-pgp-1.04-0

> I can't find anything different from my versions on ftp.debian.org, so I
> suppose there's nothing newer available. Should this be reported as a bug?

I'm not sure. But it won't help for most of these anyway as they're
orphaned. At least some are. The best you can do is recompile them and
upload the new version.

a2ps and a2gs shouldn't be used anymore, though. genscript seems to be much
better.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes                   |    _____ ________ __  ____