uucp still a.out?

Hi,

uucp-1.06.1-2 was a.out some time ago, is there now (as real 1.1 is coming)
a ELF version available? The same about pbmplus, cnews and nntp, a2gs,
a2ps..

I can't find anything different from my versions on ftp.debian.org, so I
suppose there's nothing newer available. Should this be reported as a bug?
And, what else is left that need a rebuild as ELF before going "official"?

Maybe the still-aout packages should be marked/listed in some way to avoid
confusion...

73,
Olaf
! dc1ik@bofh.ampr.org - erb@inss1.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de ! Finger me for !