Re: Packages need libc.so.4

A list reader kindly replied:
> in unstable/devel/libc4-4.6.27-15.deb .  Are you sure you're installing
> packages from the correct tree (_un_stable)? Packages that depend on libc4 are
> in the a.out binary format, which is being replaced by ELF.

I received several private messages from readers of the list. I was
not using the correct tree as this person suggested. I will move to
the 'unstable' directory.

I realize that 1.1-Beta is supposted to move to stable sometime on
the 12th so I will need to watch the mirrors to get the correct ones.

Thanks to everyone who offered help.

Larry Loos
Show-Me Net            e-mail: larry@showme.net
1417 N Henderson         http://www.showme.net/