1.1 module set-up progress

I did another pass on the "modconf" program over the past two days, and
it should work better now (or perhaps I should say it should work). I will
incorporate this into a new root floppy tomorrow - that task may overflow
into part of Saturday.

Until the release is done, I am reading little list mail (really only
a few subject lines that look as if they are related to the 1.1
installation). Thus, if there's anything important for me to see,
please make sure to send it to me directly.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens