Re: ZIP drive under Linux..

I am using a parallel port version and I can vouch that it does work.  The
driver is available from http://www.torgue.net/zip.html.  I have also read
reports that the scsi driver works fine but I have experience with it.

Paul Kirschner                                       #include <disclaimer.std>
pek@utrc.utc.com
United Technologies Research Center