missing package update descriptions!!!!!!!

I'd like to ask the maintainers to post a description of the package
updates to debian-users or somewhere in the archive. In the last week
or so I upgrded two machines to 1.1 and downloaded about 53Mb of deb
packages. However on Saturday I noticed that many of them had been
upgraded. It's important for me to know what changes have been made to
decide whether I should download them again and upgrade.

This is easy to do and very helpful for beta testers that want to keep
on the bleeding edge.

Thanks in advance,