Re: more mirror questions

  Bernd>  Hi, perhpas somebody can help me. How do I tell mirror the Tiezone
  Bernd> of the Remote Host? If I want to mirror master, ftp and a german
  Bernd> site mirror alway compares different times. Any good solutions?

That has been bugging me as well when I switched from ftp.debian.org to some
other mirror during the hick-ups at ftp.debian.org. It would be really nice
if we could store files dates in UTC (GMT) rather than in localtime. If we
can't persuade mirror(1) (haven't checked man page or code), maybe someone
could hack a script that "touch"es files with the info from the debian/ls-laR
file. Opinions?

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd