Re: Is 1.1 instalable on a 4 Meg memory machine?

OK - that's low-memory complaint number 2 and the day is still young.
I will issue a new root disk that allows you to turn off the shell on
the second virtual console. Hopefully you'll be able to squeak by after
that. I'll also add a boot option to start the shell, not the menu, on
the first virtual console. That would allow you to set up your swap
partition manually and then run "dinstall" to start the menu.

	Thanks

	Bruce