Re: Hardware advice: seeking echoes of running Linux-PC clusters

B> Debian's already being used at Brookhaven National Labs, and is the
B> host for software development for a component of the Amsat "Phase
B> III" satellite. There are other users just as impressive, but I
B> don't have the space to list them all.

This has probably already been done, but it'd be really nice to have a
web page somewhere we could point people to that has info about places
using Linux (or Debian).

I've had a number of ocassions where this would have been nice for
people I was recommending Linux/Debian to.  Perhaps we could add a
section to the Debian page (after 1.1)...

--
Rob