Netscape ftp

Hi,

I am trying to ftp 1440_boot_floppy.gz etc using netscape.  I get
part of the file and then it stops.  The link is slow so I suspect
what happens is that netscape has a timeout, whereby if it doesn't
receive any information after a certain period of time, the
ftp operation dies.  This is most annoying - as far as I can tell,
ncftp doesn't do this.  I can't find anywhere in netscape that
I can adjust this timeout "feature".  Anyone with any ideas?

Mark Phillips (mark@maths.flinders.edu.au)

P.S. The advantage of using netscape ftp over using ncftp, is that
I can do the former in a single step, whereas with the latter, it is
a two stage proceedure: first download to uni, then download to
my home machine.