Re: New Markets

I like this idea. How about this. We have an official release, for the CD
distributers. Then, once a month or so (this could work for PHT's Linux
Monthly - perhaps), we post the list of updates. Then people w/the latest
'official' release just download the new ones if they want.

-- Run.exe
First Law of the Universe:
    No law applies to ALL of the Universe
runexe@ntplx.net http://www.ntplx.net/~runexe/ Finger me for PGP key