Re: New Markets

Ean Schuessler:
> It would be interesting if dpkg had a generic database of files and where it
> thought that they should be placed. This way you could pump generic tar
> output into it and it would place the files in their proper Debian-friendly
> positions. Perhaps it could keep a database of common configuration files.

I would prefer to see tools that assisted the package-creation process.

Look at all of those files in binary-m68k!. Many were built for the 68k
for the first time by Debian maintainers. We need the capability to build
all packages from source automaticaly so that we can maintain the
multi-architecture nature of the system.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.79M domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.