Re: bigger, sexier, more phly debian...

> well? I think that this is a good idea since: OpenStep looks really cool,
> NeXT and the NeXT environment were and still are ahead of their time, Mr.
> Perens works for Pixar, etc. et all...

If we want a cool looking interface available for those that want it,
it would be nice to package the bowman window manager (links to the
unoffical page are on my homepage).

> - Develop an Xwindows version of dselect.

I think this would be very nice. Probably tcl/tk would take less time
then with Xlib.

Jim
----
Jim Robinson <jimr@simons-rock.edu> - http://www.simons-rock.edu/~jimr/
Network Administrator, Simon's Rock College.