Re: How do I delete files that start with --?

Syrus Nemat-Nasser (syrus@ucsd.edu) wrote:

: Hi everyone.

: Could someone please tell me how to delete a file called
: '--.changes'?  I ran dchanges without proper arguments,
: and it left me a present.  I can't cat, mv, or rm the file
: because these binaries try to interpret the filename as an
: option.

rm /bunch/--.changes

: Thanks.  Syrus.

: Syrus Nemat-Nasser <syrus@ucsd.edu>    UCSD Physics Dept.

cheerio

        Peter Herttrich       email: dh1iar@inss1.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de
    Universitaet Karlsruhe    Tel.  +49 721 6083747 FAX +49 721 6086071
Institut fuer Nachrichtentechnik  ..life outside caves is complicated ...