Re: ne2000 problem

The X doesn't match X message is brain-damaged.

Try using "modprobe" instead of "insmod", with the same io=... arguments
as before. If that doesn't work, try loading the "8390" module before "ne".
I'm hoping that someone with experience with this particular card will
speak up.

The module stuff is a good deal neater in the 1.1 system.

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.5M domestic, $66M overseas and counting.