Re: Sendmail woes

> I'll see you around the end of June. We're going to have to fix that
> sendmail problem. I think if we simply configure out one of the two
> db libraries it'll get better.
>
> 	Bruce

I must use a more recent release of sendmail (at least 8.7.3 instead of
the debian version 8.6.12) to be compliant with my office configuration
(which require at least one of ESMTP or SMTP8 protocols). Do you think
you upgrade this package in a short time ?

--
 Eric Delaunay                 | "Vends corbillard d'occasion : levier de
 delaunay@lix.polytechnique.fr | vitesse bloque' au point mort" -- Pierre Dac