Maintainers wanted

Dear Debian users & developers,

Due to my thesis work I cannot give the following packages and task the
attention they require:
1. libgdbm1 & libgdbm1-dev. The GNU dbm database library.
2. libdb1 & libdb1-dev. The Berkeley database library.
3. libreadline2, libreadline2-dev, aout-librl. The GNU readline and history
   libraries.
4. The Debian FAQ.

The library packages do not require much maintenance. However, since they
are essential for several base packages, a new maintainer should be
experienced in C programming and debugging.

The FAQ is more work, and should go to someone with an interest in
documentation, and with time to carefully follow debian-user.

If you are interested in one of the packages, or in co-maintaining the
FAQ, please contact me by private email.

Ray

P.S. I will go on maintaining the website and the mailing list archives
for now. It is my goal to make them portable enough to easily allow for
mirror sites.