Lilo!!

Good day everone,
	I have a problem I hoping that someone could shed some light on.

	I used to have a Linux partition on 203MB HDD and an OS_2 one
(formatted FAT to permit Linux writes). The whole setup was configured to boot
via Lilo. Now I have mysteriously aquired another HDD and wanted to reinstall
Linux on the new disk (slave) and OS2 on the primary. So I reformatted the
first HDD and started an OS2 install. The problem was that when I reached the
stage where OS2 tries to reboot the computer Lilo gets hold of the system and
orse, when I ask it to boot OS2 as it did previously it hangs. As you can
imagine it cannot boot Linux becaus the partition has been formatted so that
hangs in a kernel panic too. Now I have reformatted the partition several times
(HPFS, FAT, EXT2) all to no avail Lilo seems somehow to have taken hold of the
system and wouldn't let go..

	Has anyone else had this problem and more importantly any ideas to
tackle this problem would be most welcomed...

Thanks

	Jonathan Lawson

	We asked for statesmen but they sent us executioners, we name no names
lest no god think that we spy his envy
					-Soyinka