Re: Can metamail be disabled in elm?

Raul Miller writes:

> How about, for the specific case of elm, putting out a package which
> requires gcc, etc. and from postinst invoke a program designed to
> configure for compilation which then spawns some processes to build
> and install the thing.

Ick.  I'd consider doing an elm-mime and elm-nomime that both provide elm and
conflict with each other.  One with mime, depending on metamail, one without.

That's really the only config needed.

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert