Re: Can metamail be disabled in elm?

David Engel writes:

> > > Short of recompiling, does anyone know how to disable the use of
> > > metamail in elm?
> >
> > Let me guess, you want to be able to see messages? ;)
>
> Yes!  I've installed metamail, so I can at least read things.  The
> problem is that I don't like using it.  I just downloaded the elm
> source will see what I have to do rebuild it without metamail support.

If you deinstall metamail and do ./debian.rules binary, you'll get a binary
without metamail support.  If it can find metamail at config time, it will
compile in support.

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert