Re: POP3 server and APOP

> where did you get the debian 1.1 system?  Has 1.1 been released?  Is
> it available on CD?

I refer to the version in the "unstable" or "development" tree on the
archive sites as Debian-1.1.  I think that is the preferred term as
"1.0" was already used by a CD manufacturer for a flawed version.

I wrote that to emphasize that I was working on an ELF-based system in
case that caused some different behaviour of the POP server.

--
Douglas Bates             Dept. of Statistics, U. of Wisconsin-Madison
            (visiting at: Dept. of Statistics, U. of Adelaide)