Re: development kernels

Jeffrey Ebert writes:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone tell me from where people are getting packaged development kernels?
> I hear about 1.3.57 and 1.3.66, but I cannot find them anywhere. The only
> packaged 1.3.x kernel appears to be 1.3.49 that can be found in
> debian/project/experimental/.
>
> I assumed that they were sitting in Incoming, but Matthew Bailey informs me
> that there is nothing in Incoming at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

When cleaning out incoming, I noticed that all there was was a source package:
no image, or any of the other stuff.

I'm not doing anything with it until I hear from Simon.

--
Carl Streeter                   |  "Etiquette-wise, there is no proper time
streeter@cae.wisc.edu           |    to use the phrase 'It sucks.'" --Dogbert