Re: Packages

At the debian ftp site you will find the .deb packages. The directories
non-free and contrib contain packages that are not part of the normal
distribution.

The guidlines for making packages the distribution.  You can also use the
info to create a package any software you wish to be able to manage using
the debian system.

If you do create a package and it is something we could all benfit from,
please do share it with us.

What program do want to see packaged? Someone may be working on it all ready.

wendal