NFS Mounting question

Hi Everyone...

I have a rather confusingly composed question ahead - it's tricky :-)

I have 3 machines (1, 2 and 3).  I nfs mount a directory on machine 1 to
machine 2 - fine. However, I want mahcine 3 to nfs mount the directory that
machine 2 mounted from machine 1.  It works, however the directories are
empty.  I believe I have to re-export a drive or something similar - is
this possible?

Regards,

--
Karl Ferguson <karl@tower.com.au>                Tel: +61-9-455-3446