UPDATE on ftp.debian.org problems.:(

In addition to having an ether card go out on the machine, we have also
found some bad networking cables in a few different locations in the
building.:(  (I sure don't enjoy digging through ceiling panels for
cable.):)  We have gotten the new card but are now hard at work
correcting the network problem.  Matt and I are hard at work trying to
resolve the problem so to solve the problem and get back up ASAP for you
people.

For an _ESTIMATE_ (not yelling here) I'm hoping to have www.debian.org
back on line Tuesday sometime and ftp.debian.org will follow there after
depending on how fast the archive will update it's self.  NOTE:  Please
bear in mind that this is just an estimate.  I am assuming we don't find
any more network cable breaks.

Sorry to those of you who receive this twice due to being on both lists.

David

David Brinks - Assist Sys Admin.   brinks@cps.cmich.edu
422 Pearce Hall                    Mail maintainer of:  archive, ftpadmin
Computer Science Department           www, and sometimes other accounts
Central Michigan University           used for admin purposes.
---All opinions, and possibly some of the facts, are strictly of my own.----

Machine/network maintainer of www.debian.org and ftp.debian.org