here is what says the debugger gdb when I hit Ctrl+C

0x401278b4 in _free_internal ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x401278b4 in _free_internal ()
#1  0x40188c64 in __shtab ()
(gdb)

I use parts of the development tree so that I have elf.

any idea on what's going on ??

remark: it ran fine under Slackware/elf

thanks in advance
christophe

Prud'homme Christophe

 + E-Mail: prudhomm@asci.fr
 + Tel: (33) 1 69-82-41-87
 + Laboratoire ASCI: applications scientifiques pour le calcul intensif
 + Batiment 506 Universite Paris Sud
 + 91405 ORSAY cedex
 + France
Linux or not Linux ??
.
.
.
Linux of course !!(is there anything better??)