Re: More questions on smail configuration for SMTP/PPP

Jeffrey Ebert writes:

> No, no. Please post the relevant lines. I, for one, am watching these mail
> threads closely so that I can set mine up "correctly".

I believe I edited the transports file and stuck in these:

remove_header="From",
append_header="From: J. Random User <user@hostname.com>"

But since I can't log in to the machine running that configuration, I can't
check right now ;(

--
Carl Streeter                     |  "I'll forgive even GNU emacs as long
streeter@cae.wisc.edu             |     as gcc is available" --Linus Torvalds