disk images in development tree
- To: debian-user@Pixar.com
- Subject: disk images in development tree
- From: Alan Eugene Davis <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:52:51 +1000 (GST)
- Message-id: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960206194727.15791Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
What is different about the boot and root disks, and the base disks
(1-3), in the development/disks and development/disks/alt directories,
compared with those in the stable tree?
I realize that the alt kernels are different, as I have used them
(stable=1.3.37; development=1.3.43) but are packages on the
base disks the newer ones?
Can I blame my success in changing over to 1.0 and ELF on the use of
these disks? I did so, but naively, and hopefully.