FTP SERVER ftp.debian.org

Just for warning if you are mirroring ftp.debian.org:/debian using
anonymous ftp and not the special mirror account you are about to be in
for a surprise when your mirror deletes itself.

Currently ftp.debian.org has 5 files within the debian archive. This is
being updated from the master developer archive as I type but I don't
expect it to be done for about 24 hours.

If however you are using the mirror account to retrieve the archive then
you should be ok since I have disabled the mirror account until we settle
back to normal.....

Sorry for the interuption of service. Hope to be back soon...

--
Matthew S. Bailey
107 Emmons Hall

mbailey@cps.cmich.edu

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.
The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the
existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god
coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism
is beyond the scope of this article.)