Re: how to change the kernel in the boot disk?

Stephen Early writes:

> Actually that isn't the way to do it.

Ahh..  If I would have read your question right the first time... ;)

My steps would have gotten you a nice kernel to boot a linux system, but not
to do the debian install with.  Sorry.

--
Carl Streeter                     |  "I'll forgive even GNU emacs as long
streeter@cae.wisc.edu             |     as gcc is available" --Linus Torvalds