I'll do "deliver" if...

Hi there.  I'm the author of the "Deliver" E-Mail delivery program.
(Deliver fills much the same niche as Procmail.)

I'd be willing to do a "deliver" package for Debian 1.1.  However,
I'd first need the package creation utilities and guidelines, and
I don't know where those are.  Could someone give me a pointer?

adTHANKSvance
--
Chip Salzenberg             - a.k.a. -              <chip@atlantic.net>
    "I wanted to play hopscotch with the impenetrable mystery of