Re: 1.3.57 module loading problems

I think that the question here is, how do you build the functionality that is
in a module into the kernel.  For example, I can load a PCMCIA module in order
to get PCMCIA support (yes, I'm using Linux on a laptop :).  However, if I
wanted to build that funcitonality into the kernel WITHOUT using the module,
how do I do that?