thanks

Thanks for all the help on that one!

One thing I notice, as a new person to *nix type stuff:  I can almost always
find documentation if I need to know about a program, but I quite often
don't know the name of the program.  (or which three programs solve my one
problem).

_____Running_Debian_Linux__(stable)__version_1.2.13___________
This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system.  In the /  --beeeeep--
case of a real emergency, this message would be followed by /  Kevin Bealer
light relaxing music, and I would be on my way to Idaho,   / kmb203@psu.edu
where cousin Jake has a concrete bunker with a six year    \______
supply of shotgun shells and ... um, gotta go! ... (light music)  |