dftp question

Hello!

What is the recommended way of recovering after the network connection
breaks in the middle of the dftp "getselect" stage?

This happened to me about 1.5 hours into the download.

So far I've discovered that I'll have to copy my .netrc.user to .netrc.

Executing the dftp with the verify option results in:

# dftp-1.3 verify
Verifying that FTP got all the files correctly...
if: Expression Syntax.
#

If I first remove the package being downloaded at the time the connection
dropped,  will executing the dftp unpack, installed, and clean steps
leave the .selected files (etc.) in a rational state?

Thanks - Lee