Linux/Sparc and Debian

Hello,

   I have finished porting the Linux Libc 4 to Linux/Sparc and we are
about to start making some native binaries for it.  Until now we had
been working with SunOS binaries (with the Linux SunOS emulation code)
and now we are planning on making a complete distribution for
Linux/Sparc and I would love to use Debian as the first distribution.
I don't have any experience with Debian, and I would like to ask for
some advise on how I should start making the binaries.

   I would appreciate if someone could help me or point me to a
roadmap to build Debian Linux from scratch.

Miguel.
--
ObPublicity: The GNU Midnight Commander: http://stekt.oulu.fi/~jtklehto/mc/