gold CDs

One of the first recepients of the "gold" CDs dropped a hard object on it.
This destroyed the CD. The data-containing medium is on the back of these
CDs, not in the middle, and you have to be a bit more gentle with them.
If you don't drop something on them or write on them with a ballpoint pen,
(which I did once) they should be readable for 100 years.

Note that my "gold" CDs come with a credit for a later upgrade to a "silver"
one.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
See Pixar's "Toy Story", at a theater near you starting November 22.
"Toy Story" Toys and Soundtrack Album are available now!