Problems with Majordomo

Hi,
	I've been trying to get majordomo to work, without much success.
I have the most recent package that's part of 0.93R6, and almost
eveything is functioning except the mailing lists themselves.
	I configured a list according to the guideline called users.
Using mail to majordomo, I added members to the list, and majordomo
recorded the additions properly and sent mail to me and each member of
the list confirming that they were on the list.
	However when I go to send mail to the list I get a mail error:

	no valid recipients were found for this message
	:include: /var/lib/majordomo/lists/users ... failed: unknown user

	my aliases file includes the line:
	users: :include: /var/lib/majordomo/lists/users

	which I understand to be the correct syntax.  I've tried changing
the blank spaces in the aliases file, to not much effect, and checked and
rechecked the file permisions on the files.  It seems to me that
majordomo is working fine, but that smail or the aliases file is where
the problem is.  Still, I can't figure out where the problem is.
	I appreciate any advice anyone has.
	Solidarity and Autonomy
	josie

^G Get Help  ^O WriteOut  ^R Read File ^Y Prev Pg   ^K Cut Text  ^C Cur
Pos