Re: Imake template?

Zachary DeAquila writes:
> I have a fairly up to date R6 install, including X, and
> wanted to compile an X program (xkeycaps, if you care)
> but was unable to do so because of a missin Imake.tmpl.
> Which Debian package contains all the X11 libraries and includes
> that I need? I have all of the pertinent X packages I could
> find installed:
>
> xbase, xcompat, xfnt*, xlib, xmanpages, xpm, and xsvga

[kryten:/home/andrew] dpkg --search Imake.tmpl
xstd: /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/Imake.tmpl

Install xstd

Andrew

--
Dehydration - 34%, Recollection of previous evening - 2%, embarrassment
factor - 91%.  Advise repair schedule:- off line for 36 hours, re-boot

Andrew Howell				               andrew@it.com.au
Perth, Western Australia		      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au