Re: PPP not available on this system

On Wed, 25 Oct 1995, Bruce Perens wrote:

> I got the "ppp not available" message that Dale reported last week. For
> my system, it got better when I upgraded to ppp-2.2-1.deb .
>
> 	Thanks
>
> 	Bruce
That was it! The kernel thought it was running ppp-2.2-1 but dpkg said
the package installed was ppp-2.1.... After installing 2.2 I had to go
fix resolv.conf and hosts but I'm back where I was a week or so ago!
I still can't get into my static IP account, but, one thing at a time.

Thanks for all the help,

Dale