Re: MidNight Commander anyone?

>Is anyone planning to make a debian package with Midnight Commander (it's
>not a game despite its name, just a file manager)?

I have used MC in the past, and recently tried 3.0 on my Debian system.
Although it compiled and installed flawlessly, none of the function keys work!
Since then, I have discoverd git (the same kind of tool from GNU), which is
a part of the current Debian distribution. I like it just fine. The screen
layout is basically the same, and I don't find the different function keys
hard to deal with at all.

On the other hand MC would be a good project for learning how to build a
.deb package.

YHS, Dale