Re: Network trouble with netscape [was: backspace in netscape]

> > Did you set the environment variable that tells netscape where to look
> > for XKeySymDB?  After I did this, it worked for me.

hmm... i have tried that. i even copied over the XKeysymDB file that comes
with netscape over the one default in /usr/lib/X11.  nothing seems to work.
my backspace key is apparently mapped as delete (^?) key. anyone know what
i should do? thanx for any help in advance.

--
  \__/    Junebug | email: jun.ying@gtri.gatech.edu |                   \__/
  (o-)    URL: http://www.mindspring.com/~mikes/jun/junebug.html        (--)